Registration is on a first come, first placed policy dated April 1st until June 15th. After June 15th a wait-list will be created on a first come first serve basis. The board will make every effort to place wait listed players on a team. Registration fee includes the following:
- Falcon Football Camp the first week in August
- Custom made Nike Jersey
- Equipment – Each year we purchase new equipment and re-certify existing equipment so that our players can have the safest, most up-to-date equipment possible.
- End of season award
- League, referee and insurance fees
- Registration – $275 first player, $250 for each additional player from the same family.
- Full payment is due on Fitting Day – Date TBD
Payment plans are available for your athlete’s tuition. Select the Payment Plan option when paying for registration. Please note: There is a $2 service fee per payment for this option.
Liberty Youth Football offers scholarships to help ensure all players that want to play are able to do so, regardless of a family’s financial situation. Scholarships are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Please complete the Scholarship Application and mail to the address below to be considered for a scholarship.
The following Medical Release Form is required by TVYFL and must be completed and returned prior to practicing and receiving equipment. The form must be signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner in order to participate. A fax copy of the original will be accepted.
If written notice is received by June 30th, 2017 a refund of all fees paid will be processed.
Registration questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty Youth Football
22115 Imbrie Drive Box 210
Hillsboro, OR 97124