Liberty Community Football (LCF) works to promote a positive environment in competitive youth football fostering character, athleticism, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- To foster, develop, and promote youth football in the Liberty High School boundaries for all youth entering grades 3-8.
- To establish the sport on a high plane, thus resulting in the maximum benefit for the member teams, players, sponsors, and the interested public.
- To provide an athletic program that will enhance the physical fitness of its participants and provide an increased awareness of the importance of developing positive lifelong health habits.
- To promote the welfare and safety of the children and their families in the Liberty High School Community by providing quality time in a team spirited health-focused environment.
- To bring into closer relation the home, the community, and the schools involved so that our youth can pursue being the best they can be.
- To prepare players for future play at Liberty High School.
Tualatin Valley Football League
Liberty Community Football is a member of the Tualatin Valley Football League (TVYFL). The TVYFL is a tackle based football program for 3rd through 8th grade youth in the Tualatin Valley and Portland metropolitan area in Oregon. TVYFL coordinates 35 individual football associations providing the rules, schedules and officials for over 200 teams. It is one of the largest in the country and now boasts over 7,500 players and 500+ volunteer coaches.
For rules, scores and standings visit the the TVYFL website.